1. Will this software work with my Cricut™ machine?
2. I use SCAL v2 with my Cricut. Will SCAL v6 disable or overwrite SCAL v2?
If you previously purchased Version 2 for the Cricut, you can use Version 6 to make your design and then send it to Version 2
for cutting with a Cricut.
There is also a 3rd party plugin to add direct cutting capabilities to Cricut Personal/Expression/Create/Cake machines.
If you are using a Cricut Explore/Air/Maker/Joy, you can export as SVG from Sure Cuts A Lot and upload the SVG into Cricut Design Space for cutting with the Cricut Explore.
Version 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 of SCAL will all install in separate folders by default so you can have both versions on your computer if you want.
3. What electronic cutting machines will Sure Cuts A Lot 6 work with?
Sure Cuts A Lot 6 supports a variety of cutters including BlackCat™, Bosskut Gazelle™, Craftwell eCraft™, Foison™, GCC™, Graphtec™ KNK™, Mimaki ™, Pazzles ™, Roland™, Silhouette SD/CAMEO/Portrait™, SilverBullet™, SkyCut™ USCutter™, VinylExpress™ machines and more
4. Will Sure Cuts A Lot work with a Sizzix eclips™?
5. What operating systems can I run Sure Cuts A Lot 6 on?
In order to use a Sizzix eclips, you will need to use our "eCAL"
software which is a version of SCAL that is exclusively compatible with the Sizzix eclips machine
6. Will Sure Cuts A Lot 6 run on Apple Silicon (M1, M2) Macs?
We have versions available for Windows (XP SP3/Vista/7/8/10/11) and Macintosh OSX 10.11 - 13.x
We also have tablet versions
for Apple iPad and Android.
Sure Cuts A Lot 6 will run native on both Intel and Apple Silicon mac computers.
7. Why am I getting 2 straight line cuts through the middle of my design?
The demo version will cut a few horizontal lines through everything as a DEMO watermark.
8. Can I install the software on a second computer?
The license for our software is a single user license, and entitles that single user to install the software on a second computer of the same platform for which the license was purchased for, provided they are not both used at the same time, or by more than one person.
9. Can I use my serial to install on both a Windows and Macintosh machine?
No. The license keys are specific to the platform for which it was purchased for. You will need to purchase a separate license for each platform you wish to use the software on.
10. What is the difference between the regular and Pro version of Sure Cuts A Lot?
11. Will Sure Cuts A Lot 6 run on a tablet?
The Pro version has additional features, including the ability to cut longer than 72 inches, weeding, tiling, cut by color, duplicate cutting, and more. For more on the Pro version, please click here
We do offer tablet versions
for Apple iPad and Android tablets. You should also be able to run the Windows version of the software on a Windows Surface Pro tablet.