1. I lost my serial number. What should I do?
2. How do I Activate the software?
You can retrieve your lost serial number by visiting our Lost Serial Number area
. Choose the product you lost your serial number for and enter the e-mail address you used when you purchased the product. We will check out records and send an e-amil with your serial number.
3. How do I transfer the software to a new computer?
There are 2 ways to activate the software.
1. Choose Activate in the program from the startup window or under the Help menu and enter your name and serial. Make sure you don't have any anti-virus/firewall blocking our software from connecting to the internet to activate.
2. Choose Activate in the program and check the Manual Activation box which will show a Site Code and Activation Code field. Use your serial and the site code shown to generate an Activation Code
on our website and enter that code back into the program.
Choose the Deactivate option under the Help menu in Sure Cuts A Lot. This will require a valid internet connection to complete. Once it is deactivated, you can use your serial key to activate the software on a new computer.
4. How do I obtain an Activation Code?
You must first purchase a license. After your purchase is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with your license information. Go to our Product Activation page and enter in your license information (Name and Serial), and the Site Code from the installed program's activation dialog box.
5. Where is the Site Code?
The Site Code is obtained by launching the program, and choosing Activation from the startup window or under the Help menu and checking the Manual Activatino checkbox.
6. I cannot activate my product. What should I do?
7. Can I install the software on a second computer?
Please send an e-mal to support (firstname.lastname@example.org
). Please include your name, serial number and the Site Code.
The license for our software is a single user license, and entitles that single user to install the software on a second computer of the same platform for which the license was purchased for, provided they are not both used at the same time, or by more than one person.
8. Can I use my serial to install on both a Windows and Macintosh machine?
No. The license keys are specific to the platform for which it was purchased for. You will need to purchase a separate license for each platform you wish to use the software on.