I think the product is fantastic! ESPECIALLY the ability to cut my countless dingbats! That is like having 100 new carts!
-Cynthia, satisfied user
Software for the Silhouette CAMEO, Silhouette SD and Silhouette Portrait"Sure Cuts A Lot" is an extremely easy program to allow you to cut your TrueType fonts, SVG files, and various shapes with your Silhouette SD, Silhouette CAMEO, or Silhouette Portrait (and other electronic cutting machines) from a Mac or Windows computer. With the combination of using your Fonts. importing custom artwork and drawing your own shapes, the possibilities are endless! See some examples cut with our software.
- Works with Silhoutte CAMEO™
- Works with Silhouette SD™
- Works with Silhouette Portrait™
- Also works with BlackCat Cougar/Lynx™, BossKut Gazelle™, Craftwell eCraft™, CraftRobo/Graphtec™, Pazzles Inspiration™, Silver Bullet™, USCutter™, Wishblade™, & more!
- Works with your installed TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Import various file formats, including SVG and PDF
- Drawing tools to draw and edit shapes
- Weld overlapping letters and shapes together
- Select styles, including Shadow and Blackout, to change the look of your letters and shapes with just a few clicks.
- Auto tracing feature to automatically convert images for cutting
- Create rhinestone templates
- Print & Cut (Contour Cutting)
- Cut additional shapes from the "Sure Cuts A Lot" Library.
- WYSIWYG Interface - What you see is what you cut
- Works on Windows XP/Vista/7
- Works on Macintosh OSX 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
- Save your design layouts, so you can save and share your designs
- Free technical support and access to our professionally made video training series.
- And much more!
We also offer a separate exclusive version (eCAL) that works with the Sizzix eclips™
Important: This version does not support the Cricut™ machines, and you can no longer purchase a version that works with the Cricut.
Pentium processor-based PC or compatible computer (Windows)
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (Windows)
Intel based Macintosh (Mac)
Macintosh OSX 10.6 - 10.9 (Mac)
512 MB of RAM or more
At least 50 MB of available hard disk space
USB Port 1.1 or 2.x