I think the product is fantastic! ESPECIALLY the ability to cut my countless dingbats! That is like having 100 new carts!
-Cynthia, satisfied user
"Sure Cuts A Lot" is an extremely easy program to allow you to cut virtually any shape with your electronic cutting machines. With the combination of using your fonts, importing custom artwork and drawing your own shapes, the possibilities are endless! See some examples cut with our software.
A PRO Version is also available with additional features.
Tablet apps also available on the Apple App Store & Google Play Store.
- New simplified interface [screenshot]
- New tools, including freehand, brush, erase, knife, & more
- Stencil tool to easily create stencil bridges
- Type on arch [screenshot]
- Various effects, including 3D Rotate, Bulge, Wave, Wrapper & more
- Additional fill & stroke options
- Multi-line text & text justify options
- Snap to objects
- Rotated duplicate [screenshot]
- and more!
- Black Cat Cougar/Lynx™
- BossKut Gazelle™
- Brother ScanNCut™ (export as FCM compatible files only) *
- Craftwell eCraft™
- Cricut Explore™ (export as SVG to upload into Design Space only) *
- Janome Artistic Edge™
- Pazzles Inspiration/Pro/Vue™
- Silhouette SD/CAMEO/Portrait/Curio™
- Silver Bullet™
- USCutter Copam/LaserPoint/MH/PCUT/SC/TC/TITAN™
- Vinyl Express™
- and more!
We also offer a separate exclusive version (eCAL) that works with the Sizzix eclips™
Important: This version does not cut with the Cricut™ machines, and you can no longer purchase a version that cuts with the Cricut.
If you previously purchased Sure Cuts A Lot 2, you can use Sure Cuts A Lot 4 to make your designs and then send it to Sure Cuts A Lot 2 for cutting with your Cricut.
* Sure Cuts a Lot cannot directly cut with the Cricut Explore or Brother ScanNCut. You can only use Sure Cuts A Lot to create your design and then export as a compatible file format to use in Cricut Design Space or a USB drive for the Brother ScanNCut.
- Works with your installed TrueType and OpenType fonts [screenshot]
- Works with thousands of free TrueType Fonts including Dingbat/Wingding Fonts
- Import various file formats, including SVG, PDF, EPS, AI, WPC (PRO Version can also import PLT, DXF)
- Drawing tools to draw and edit shapes
- Weld overlapping letters and shapes together [screenshot]
- Select styles, including Shadow and Blackout, to change the look of your letters and shapes with just a few clicks.
- Auto tracing feature to automatically convert images (including jpg, bmp, gif, png) for cutting
- Create rhinestone templates & Lattice shapes [screenshot]
- Print & Cut
- Includes over 200 built in shapes, with many more available through the eshape store.
- WYSIWYG Interface - What you see is what you cut [screenshot]
- Availble for Windows and Macintosh OSX
- Save your design layouts, so you can save and share your designs
- Free technical support and access to our professionally made video training series.
- And much more!
Pentium processor-based PC or compatible computer (Windows)
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (Windows)
Intel based Macintosh (Mac)
Macintosh OSX 10.6 - 10.12 (Mac)
512 MB of RAM or more
At least 50 MB of available hard disk space
USB Port 1.1 or 2.x