We have teamed up with Sizzix to bring you this exclusive version of "SCAL" called "eCAL", that works with the Sizzix eclips & eclips2.
"eCAL" is an extremely easy program to allow you to cut virtually any shape with your Sizzix eclips. With the combination of using your fonts, importing custom artwork and drawing your own shapes, the possibilities are endless!
This version of the software only works with the Sizzix eclips machines. If you need a version of our software that works with other cutting machines, you will need to use Sure Cuts a Lot.
Tablet apps also available on the Apple App Store & Google Play Store.
- New simplified interface [screenshot]
- New tools, including freehand, brush, erase, knife, & more
- Stencil tool to easily create stencil bridges
- Type on arch [screenshot]
- Various effects, including 3D Rotate, Bulge, Wave, Wrapper & more
- Additional fill & stroke options
- Multi-line text & text justify options
- Snap to objects
- Rotated duplicate [screenshot]
- and more!
- Works with the Sizzix eclips & eclips2 machines
- Works with your installed TrueType and OpenType fonts [screenshot]
- Works with thousands of free TrueType Fonts including Dingbat/Wingding Fonts
- Import various file formats, including SVG, PDF, EPS, AI, WPC
- Drawing tools to draw and edit shapes
- Weld overlapping letters and shapes together [screenshot]
- Select styles, including Shadow and Blackout, to change the look of your letters and shapes with just a few clicks.
- Auto tracing feature to automatically convert images (including jpg, bmp, gif, png) for cutting
- Create rhinestone templates and Lattice shapes [screenshot]
- Laser Cut Preview to see where you'll cut before you cut
- Includes over 200 built in shapes, with many more available through the eshape store.
- WYSIWYG Interface - What you see is what you cut [screenshot]
- Available for Windows and Macintosh OSX
- Save your design layouts, so you can save and share your designs
- Free technical support and access to our professionally made video training series.
- And much more!
Pentium processor-based PC or compatible computer (Windows)
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (Windows)
Intel based Macintosh (Mac)
Macintosh OSX 10.6 - 10.12 (Mac)
512 MB of RAM or more
At least 50 MB of available hard disk space
USB Port 1.1 or 2.x
Sizzix eclips or eclips2 cutting machine