Installing libusb for Windows
In order for "Sure Cuts A Lot" to work on a Windows machine, you will need to have the libusb-win32-filter installed.
Install on Windows Vista
1. Download libusb-win32-filter here.
2. Right click on the libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.12.1.exe file.
3. Choose "Properties"
4. Choose the "Compatibility" tab; check the "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" option; and set the drop down menu to "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)"
5. Click OK to save and close the Properties window
6. Right-click the libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.12.1.exe file.
7. Choose "Run as administrator", and Allow it to run.
8. Follow the steps in the installer to install libusb.
Install on Windows 2000/XP
1. Log in as a user that has Administrative privileges.
2. Download libusb-win32-filter here.
3. Run the libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.12.1.exe file.
4. Follow the steps in the installer to install libusb.